Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wedding Planning Update

This past Saturday was a huge day for us in terms of planning.... we picked out our cake!! Yummy! Thanks to Mom for joining us as we needed her opinion. Especially since cake isn't Richard's favorite thing. But we picked out some flavors that will please him (and me too!)

After the cake choosing, we had engagement photo's taken. We hadn't planned on doing engagement photos due to the additional cost and that we have so many pics of us already. But 2 weeks ago, I got a phone call saying we were chosen from a drawing I entered at a bridal show. We won a **FREE** Engagement photo session! So last minute (like last Thursday) we decided to have the pics done on Saturday cuz we knew the weather would be beau-ti-ful.. and it was. I was planning on wearing a cute little brown jacket over the shirt, but it was just too hot for that. I love that on Nov 1 in Colorado, we can have 70 degree days.

No comments: