Helping Dada with laptop
Before I forget, here's what he's up to:
- Wears size 3 diapers (we just switched to Target brand to save some $$)
- Wears size 9, 9-12, and almost 12 month clothes. There are some 6 and 6-9 clothes that still fit, but not many. Adrian is long and lean like Dada!
- He's entered his "Dada" phase where everything and everyone is Dada.
- Baby jabbers
- Crawling everywhere
- Fell down the stairs for the first time, but was a champ and only had to cry for a bit. No injuries, just scared him.
Playing at the mall
-Fascinated with the washing machine when we're doing laundry. He wants up to see and wants to touch the water flowing in
Christmas service @ Flatirons
- Great sleeper! He sleeps on his tummy for about 11 hrs a night. Not so great at napping some days.
- Loves all stuffed animals and hugs them when he sees them
- Best laugh ever! (I may be biased here, but it's one of the best sounds)
- Feeds himself his bottle and now eats Cherios, baby puffs, and other self-fed snacks.
- Thinks he needs to eat when we eat.
Practicing hockey skills- Still breastfed. He eats 20-25 oz a day, 2 fruits, 2 veggies, and 7 Tbs of mixed grain cereal. On weekends, we give him 1/4 of a frozen waffle for breakfast as well.
- Overall super happy baby!