Originally written on Feb 11 - but not posted
birth. "It's 730pm on the 9th, do you remember what we were doing?"
I started the day by singing happy birthday to him when I went to get him out of his crib. He had no idea what was going on, but enjoyed the attention.
We spent a good portion of the day party prepping. Thanks to my amazing family for all their help in the prep, set-up, and host category. We could not have done it without you all.
Adrian loved the party, the CAKE, and thought the new toys were pretty cool.
- 18lbs, 8 oz (10th percentile)
- 30.5 inches long (75th percentile)
- Crawling everywhere! Adrian has mastered going up and down the stairs. He pulls up whenever he can and will balance for a few seconds. He started a new crawl where he is up on his feet rather than his knees.
- We think he may have a dairy intolerance, but not sure yet. I can drink milk and it doesn't affect him.
- Still breastfeeding. He knows where the milk is and has started to pull on my shirt when he wants milk.
- Loves trucks and music.
- Wears size 9 mth and 12 mth clothes
- Wears a size 3 diaper
- Says "Dada" and "Mama" but not really specific as to whom it gets said to
- He has a noise for the kitties and he loves them. The noise scares the kitties :)
- Love to read with us.
- Loves bath time and still loves to splash like crazy
- Loves to open and close door and cabinets. Sometimes he'll take items out of the cabinet and put it back in. Just like Mom and Dad!
- Loves the washing machine and helping us do laundry. He sits on top of the washing machine (with us making sure he doesn't fall) and rotates the knob. When he hears the water start to fill, if he's not already there, he crawls right over and needs UP to see :)
-Loves to swing!