Friday, September 23, 2011

21 Weeks


How far along? 21 weeks

Size of the baby? Baby weighs about 12.7 oz and is 10.5 inches long. I think it's odd that the sizing comparison people say that a banana is larger than a cantaloupe. Maybe length wise, I'll buy it, but not weight-wise.

Maternity Clothes? Yep...work pants no longer fit so I'm rocking the bella band since the sale at a maternity store doesn't start until Monday. I can still wear some pre-pregnancy shirts.

Gender? Surprise! I had a dream about baby this week and what we named baby.

Movement? Definitely feeling little movements. Baby seems to move the most in early afternoon right after lunch.

Sleep? I've always loved to sleep and that hasn't changed.

Cravings? Not really.

Symptoms? Acid reflux :(

Exercise? I'm doing Zumba twice a week and trying to walk as well.

Weight Gain? Up another pound - 9lbs to date.

Best Moment of the Week? I picked up a baby name book at the library and it was HORRIBLE! Some of the names in the book were terrible - Greek Gods... yea - not a baby name. So I returned that book and grabbed 4 more and am having much better luck.

No comments: