Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Freedom and Beauty

This weekend Hub and I were chatting and somehow we got on the subject of weight (for about 3 mins max). Richard as always weighed less than me so I've never really openly shared my weight with him. Since we got married, he's added a few pounds (so have I), but I still out-weigh him.

Anyway... this weekend I told him my weight. I'm not proud of it and want it to be different, but telling him made me feel so FREE! And his reaction made me feel more beautiful then ever:

Him: "You weight what? That's not possible"

Me: "yep, it's true"

Him: "where do you hide it?"

Me: I just smiled, knowing that my husband is absolutely amazing!

2 comments:

hotdrwife said...

Love him!!

:)

Glad you guys have such an awesome relationship.

Kath said...

You both look great (separately & together) so what does it matter what the scale says?