Friday, January 27, 2012

39 Weeks

How far along? 39 Weeks and 1 Day

Size of the baby? Baby weighs 7lbs and is approx 20 inches long - about the size of a mini watermelon

Maternity Clothes? Oh yes! There are still a few non-maternity stuff that I can wear, but that's getting pretty limited

Gender? Surprise!

Movement? All the time- I love watching my belly move with the Baby

Labor Signs? I'm in pre-labor.. meaning I'm having contractions but nothing constant or would make me think that I need to start timing them. The hospital bags are packed, my Dad is in town, and we are ready any day now!

Sleep? I toss and turn a lot now and waking at least once a night to pee. I miss sleep and can't wait to sleep on my stomach again

Cravings? Cookies

Symptoms? Baby has dropped some and my acid reflux was doing much better but it has returned

Exercise? Haven't been able to get that in

Weight Gain? More than I care to admit - 33lbs. My weight jumped this last week by ~4lbs. I'm retaining much more water and my ankles are very swollen. I will say that I usually don't eat before my doctor's appointment, but I did today - so that may account for some of the gain - but definitely not all of it. The doctor seemed a little worried at first and did a few additional little tests but didn't see anything that would raise concern - most likely just water.

Best Moment of the Week? We finished our baby class last night and graduated. I think we both feel about as prepared as we can at this point.

No comments: