Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Eviction Notice....

Well Baby.. you received your eviction notice a week ago but have not moved out yet. That's okay, but we can't wait to meet you. Tomorrow night (Wed 2/8) we go in and start to be induced.. perhaps you already know this and are planning a surprise for us this evening. While schedule wise, tomorrow night is better for Dad.. we would prefer for you to come out on your own.

I went to the doctor's today and they did a stress test to monitor your heart rate and any contractions that I may have been having - none! Gigi joined us at the doctor and was so excited that we also got an ultrasound to get a peek at you. The fluid levels look good and the placenta is at a 2... we don't want it to be a 3. But that just means that it's time to join the world.

I finished hanging up items in your nursery last night so it feels like a nursery now - not just a room of baby stuff.

We love you Baby and can't wait to meet you!

PS- for some reason, I'm now thinking that you're a boy! Who knows, but I initially thought girl and now I'm thinking boy.

No comments: