Friday, September 26, 2008

Dress Up!


When I was a little girl, I would always go into my mom's closet and come out wearing her heals. I LOVED getting all dressed up in her things whether fancy or pretending that I had to go to work. I always thought it so sophisticated to get to wear a suit to work and be a grown-up.

Now after 4 weeks working, I still feel like I get to dress up everyday and I still love it. Something about wearing heals and knowing that you look nice, always puts me in a good mood. It's also a big transition from my college days of jeans and huddies or whatever shirt I grabed from my closet. Not to say that I was a slob in college, I just always worn jeans and sneakers rather than dress pants and heals.

I smile every morning as I get off the 16th street mall bus and walk 1 1/2 blocks to my office. I'm still just a little girl at heart, playing dress up with Mom's shoes.

No comments: