Thursday, August 18, 2011

Week 16 Update

It's Thursday, so that means a weekly update:


How far along? 15 Weeks

Size of the baby? About the size of an avocado and about to start a growth spurt

Maternity Clothes? Still holding out. I've borrowed a few pairs of pants from my mom since we're about the same size - so I raided her closet for a few of the slightly bigger pants she has... I forgot how many of the same work pants we have. I guess the same great taste my mom has didn't pass me up.

Gender? We'll let you know in February!

Movement? Nothing yet. Supposedly some women can start to feel their baby at 16 weeks - but not me.

Sleep? ..is great. I just want more of it.

Cravings? Muffins! It drove me nuts yesterday b/c the cafeteria had closed all the breakfast items by the time the craving came around, so I waited patiently and went to Kings after work (and only ate 1 of the 4 muffins I bought). I've also been craving bad Mexican food, not the good stuff, but the bean burrito with cheese type of stuff.

Symptoms? None.. though Richard says I'm starting to get "mush brain." I don't buy that

Best Moment of the Week? Not baby related, but catching up with friends I haven't seen in WAY to long. Loved getting drinks with the ladies (them = beer, me = shirley temple, what? can't I enjoy a pink fruity beverage too). Oh yeah, we got our cameras back from my sis who borrowed them last week. SO... that means I can actually download the pics on there to share.. think weekly baby bump pics that don't really look like I have much of a bump :)

No comments: