Thursday, August 25, 2011

Week 17 - With Belly Pics



How far along? 17 Weeks

Size of the baby? Baby weighs about 5 oz and is about 5 inches long. Last week the weekly update said that baby was about to start a growth spurt and man o'man baby did just that. I can't get enough sleep. Every night this week, I've gone home and taken a little nap or just laid down for 20 mins.

Maternity Clothes? No change from last week - I'm still holding out. I've borrowed a few pairs of pants from my mom since we're about the same size but she still has some that will work. I've also borrowed some shirts from her!

Gender? We'll let you know in February!

Movement? I think I felt a little movement the other night while going to bed. I felt something that I've never felt before so that must be baby, right?

Sleep? ..is great. I just want more of it.

Cravings? Sweets and wanting to bake. I haven't done any baking, just have the desire .. maybe some zucchini bread is in my future with all the stuff from the garden.

Symptoms? Ok.. I'll admit it.. I'm getting a little forgetful at times.

Best Moment of the Week? Feeling the baby move!


13 weeks

14 Weeks


(Pretend you see a 15 week photo... it's on a different camera)


16 Weeks


17 Weeks - I haven't taken one yet.. so you'll just have to wait :)

No comments: