Thursday, September 1, 2011

18 Weeks

I'm adding a few more categories than before below.

How far along? 18 Weeks

Size of the baby? Baby weighs about 7 oz and is about 5.5 inches long.

Maternity Clothes? Definitely right in between still. I think I'm in the stage where I just look fat as opposed to pregnant. I've noticed that the belly is more defined when I where dresses vs pants though.

Gender? We'll let you know in February!

Movement? No big movements this week. Occassionally at night I feel a little, but not much

Sleep? ..is great. I just want more of it.

Cravings? Nothing new here - sweets and Mexican!

Symptoms? Ok.. I'll admit it.. I'm getting a little forgetful at times.

Exercise? I'm doing Zumba twice a week and trying to walk as well. We went to the pool on Saturday which involved more reading than swimming, but I got some exercise in there too!

Best Moment of the Week? It was a really good week. Mom & G finished painting the baseboards in the nursery, we went stoller/car seat shopping because Babies R Us is having a sweet sale if you bring in an old car seat. We didn't decide on anything, but I feel like we're getting close to deciding. I tried on some maternity clothes with a friend and found a dress for a wedding I'm in come November. We also went to see Les Miserables last night and I loved it! They re-did the whole set/staging from when I saw it probably 10 years ago and it looks great. Wow.. that was a busy week!


18 weeks - Please ignore the mess in the background! It was late and I was too tired to straighten. Confession - I forgot to take a 17 week photo (oops!)

Because I forgot to add them a while ago - here are some of the ultrasound pics:

13 weeks - you can really see babies teeth, spine, and fingers. I think baby may be sucking his/her thumb here, but not sure.


10 weeks - first doctors visit 7/5/11!


No comments: