Thursday, September 15, 2011

Half-Time ... 20 weeks

Updated 9/16/2011 to add 19 & 20 week photos below
How far along? 20 weeks (HALF WAY!!)

Size of the baby? Baby weighs about 10.5 oz and is 6.5 inches long (crown to rump) or 10 inches long (crown to heel). Apparently how they measure baby changes this week.

Maternity Clothes? Yep... I've had trouble getting into work pants this week, so I'm officially wearing maternity pants today. Shirts are still pre-prego shirts. (What are your thoughts on the term prego? I have days I love it and days I don't)

Gender? Surprise ... We had a bbq this past weekend and lots of people gave their guesses. Overwhelmingly, people think its one sex over the other.

Movement? I was having a mild cramp yesterday and was pushing on my tummy and someone pushed back!

Sleep? I've always loved to sleep and that hasn't changed.

Cravings? Not really.

Symptoms? Acid reflux :(

Exercise? I'm doing Zumba twice a week and trying to walk as well.

Weight Gain? I moved the scale this week and forgot to check, but as of last week I've gained 8 lbs.

Best Moment of the Week? Hospital tour last night. We're trying to figure out which one we want to deliver since we have 2 great choices near-by. Holy cow there are so many things to remember. We were definitely the least pregnant there last night. I kinda felt like I was intruding and didn't below since I was so much further behind the other moms-to-be. We definitely prefer to have lots of research under our belt so we can make a decision.

19 week photo



20 Weeks!


20 weeks again

No comments: