Friday, September 30, 2011

Picture now change from a different fruit weekly to monthly.

How far along? 22 week, 2 days

Size of the baby? Baby weighs about 1 pound (no more ounces here), is 11 inches long, and is starting to looks like a miniature newborn. I think I've gained about 10 lbs thus far.

Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah! I'm getting what I can out of pre-preg pants but I really can't fit into most of them.

Gender? Surprise!

Movement? Definitely feeling little movements. Baby seems to move the most in early afternoon right after lunch.

Sleep? I've always loved to sleep and that hasn't changed.

Cravings? Not really.

Symptoms? Acid reflux :(

Exercise? I'm doing Zumba twice a week and trying to walk as well.

Weight Gain? Up another pound - 9lbs to date.

Best Moment of the Week? I was so good and didn't peek! Richard and I have started separate baby name lists and we'll compare when we're done. I have no idea where he's keeping his list and I don't go through his stuff, so its safe as long as her doesn't leave it out.. if he does though, that will be a test of my self-discipline. I can't wait until we compare lists to get Baby's possible names picked out.

Picture update - I'm a slacker and forgot to take on this morning. Great American Beer Festival is tonight, so tonight a photo probably won't happen. No worries though - I'm not drinking, I'm just going to hang out with the Sis, K, Richard, and other friends.

No comments: